Lectures and school visits
High school classes are welcome to visit our beautiful north Oshawa location to get a taste of what the university experience is like in the Faculty of Business and Information Technology. Students can observe a class and enjoy a tour of our campus. If time permits, they can even enjoy lunch with a few of our own students!
Would you like us to come to you?
We are often invited to give presentations to secondary school students about programs within our faculty. We offer innovative undergraduate and graduate degree programs and are proud of the way we incorporate exciting experiential learning opportunities into our programs. We would be happy to visit your classroom with a small group of our students to present on a topic of your choice. The presentation can take place at your location and at a time that is convenient for you; it can focus on a topic of interest to you and your students.
Previous school visits have focused on:
- Specific information about any (or all) of our individual program areas.
- Our incubator program, which provides support to enterprising students who wish to start their own businesses.
- Our internship and/or capstone programs, which enable students to obtain hands-on experience with employers, both locally and abroad.
- Our international opportunities, including exchange, short study and internship.
- Student life and extracurricular activities within our faculty.