Shahram S. Heydari
Faculty of Business and Information Technology
Prior to joining UOIT, Dr. Shahram Heydari worked for more than 10 years in the telecommunication and networking industry where he held positions such as system designer, project engineer, and member of scientific staff.
His research interests include:
- critical infrastructure protection and failure recovery
- MANET design and modelling
- network design
- software-defined networking (SDN)
- QoS and traffic modelling
- telecommunication protocols and services
He is a senior member of Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), a co-director of UOIT's Advanced Networking Technology and Security (ANTS) lab, and a member of the university's METIS security research group.
- Bachelor of Science Sharif University of Technology, Iran
- Master of Science Sharif University of Technology, Iran
- Master of Applied Science Concordia University, Montreal, Quebec
- PhD University of Ottawa, Ontario