Organizational Behaviour and Human Resources Management
This major will help you develop practical skills and knowledge required to transform any organization’s most important asset—its human capital—into a sustainable competitive advantage.
This program offers highly interactive and engaging courses, which will prepare you for attaining your Certified Human Resources Leader (CHRL) designation and launch your rewarding career as a human resources professional.
- Compensation and Benefits
- Developing Management Skills
- Health and Safety
- Human Resources Planning
- Industrial and Labour Relations
- Management of Change
- Recruitment and Selection
- Training and Development
Here are some examples of where our recent graduates are currently employed:
- Business Academic Advisor at Lakeland College
- Human Resources (HR) Consultant at Scotiabank
- HR Representative at St. Michael's Hospital
- Learning and Development Specialist at Nestlé
- Onboarding Officer at TD Bank
- Recruiter at Bruce Power
- Recruiter at Loblaws Companies Limited
- Senior Leader Talent Acquisition at Canadian Tire
- Staffing Co-ordinator at Ottawa Police Service
Note: Information is current at time of posting and may be subject to change.